Monday, January 14, 2013

Ever Nail Polish


Ever Nail Polish

Ever Nail Polish

Wow! What a pretty blue! Reminds me of the color of my favorite Kool-Aid -Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade -yum! Anyway, I picked up this little bottle of polish whilst in Rome, Italy. I can't find anything on the internet about this brand, or find a color name on the bottle (might be in part by not being able to read Italian).. However, after two coats the color payoff is wonderful a beautiful ice blue creme! Although it appeared thin and streaky, that was totally not the case. I received many a compliment while wearing this shade, and I must say I couldn't stop admiring the polish myself! I wish I could order more of their colors, but I guess I will just have to wait until I return to Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment